Starting school for the first time
Once a place has been offered to a child at our school we then contact families to inform them of a range of induction activities and events to help with the transition into school for the following September which include:
- Welcome Letter and invitation to Parent Meeting.
- Parent Meeting, Tour and Question and answer session.
- Getting to Know you session in class – Parents and new pupils welcome.
- Induction ½ day session – New pupils are in class with their teachers and new friends.
- One full day in school.
- Start school in September full time.